tropicana ~ life is a kaleidoscope
Join The Princess in her journey of a plethora of changing colours and patterns

Of Poem Day

i like my body when it is with your
body. It is so quite a new thing.
Muscles better and nerves more.
i like your body. i like what it does,
i like its hows. i like to feel the spine
of your body and its bones, and the
trembling-firm-smoothness and which
i will again and again and again kiss, i
like kissing this and that of you, i like,
slowly stroking the, shocking fuzz
of your electric fur, and what-is-it
comes over parting flesh...And eyes
big love-crumbs,

and possibly i like the thrill

of under me you so quite new

e.e.cummings


I fell in love with this poem the moment I read it. And so I dig out more poems by E.E. Cummings. Mr. Cummings wrote his poems in an intentionally typography haphazard way, with words, parts of words, or punctuation symbols scattered across the page. At first look, they don't make much sense. It's meant to be read out that the meaning and emotions soon become apparent.

I will have someone recite and demonstrate this poem to me one fine day. That would be lovely.



0 curtsies received:

Post a Comment


He Says, She Says

Royal Entourage