tropicana ~ life is a kaleidoscope
Join The Princess in her journey of a plethora of changing colours and patterns

Of Busy, Busy, Meeno Mo

Hectic, hectic. These past few days have been a whirl of activities.

Came back from KIX (11 hr 45 mins) and straight away went to Joanne's place to help her prepare for the pre-Xmas dinner. At the same time my 2 new Korean housemates came (They were in the KIX flight I operated, talk about coincidence). And then I had to go to supermarket to get ingredients to bake a cheesecake.

I don't know what went wrong, but I baked the cheesecake for 3 hours. 3 hours! I was falling asleep and waking up at 30 mins interval to check on the cheesecake. More about the Christmas dinner later, as I'm using 52 kbps dial-up now and it's slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter jam.

Oh ya, I'm back in Melaka. Home. Sitting down and typing this entry while sipping Amarula. And happy.

I'm so low-maintenance, no?
0 curtsies received:

Post a Comment


He Says, She Says

Royal Entourage