tropicana ~ life is a kaleidoscope
Join The Princess in her journey of a plethora of changing colours and patterns

Of Spring Starts This February

Whee...my leave for February is approved, so I'll be back for CNY anyway. Was in Paris yesterday and my, I was fighting my desire to make impulsive buys as everywhere I turn, big, bold solde was staring at me. Tried a few outfits and then the constant taking off of 5 pieces of my clothes (very cold in Paris) kinda put me off eventually. So finally I just went into Printemps and Galleries La Fayette and bought whatever I needed to buy.

Looking forward to going back home and let Mama Tju fatten me up like some chicken before slaughter. Get the playing cards ready, folks, Tju is in some serious mode to gamble.
0 curtsies received:

Post a Comment


He Says, She Says

Royal Entourage