tropicana ~ life is a kaleidoscope
Join The Princess in her journey of a plethora of changing colours and patterns

Happy Birthday, Siew Li Dear!

Sorry for forgetting your birthday (You know I'm REALLY bad at remembering birthdays). Still, no excuses for forgetting your own sister's birthday. So here goes,

Happy Belated Birthday!

See, extra large font and in pink no less for your birthday wishes. If you squint your eyes, you can see I even decorated the words with pink, fluffy marshmallow.

I can't believe you're 23 already. It seems just yesterday you're this skinny, awkward kid and then you transformed into a pretty young lady overnight. As you spread your wings into the exciting world of young (working, I hope) adulthood, here's to wishing you plenty of courage and faith to overcome all possibilities, plenty of love to take you through moments of turbulence and of course, plenty of pink stuff to keep you happy and sane. I love you.

On a side note, Hagrid died, didn't he? It's Hagrid, isn't it? Dammit, people, I haven't read the latest Harry Potter so please stop spoiling it for me can? Yes, I know I do have the habit of jumping to the last few pages halfway through a book (I'm really impatient when it comes to suspense) but not this time.

Piang, you better not tell me the ending this time around else I will curse your PC monitor to have finger prints all over and you have to spend the rest of your life wiping them off. Muahaha *Evil grin*

0 curtsies received:

Post a Comment


He Says, She Says

Royal Entourage